Free Guided Tours
Encounters with a sewerman and his trade:
As the node of the network, the Museum of Sewers in Paris is also an immersive visit to an operating location, exhibiting operational facilities in which teams of men and women work continuously, as they face significant risks. Thanks to guided tours offered by the sewermen themselves, the visitor can be introduced of the peculiarities of this job and its spatial dimensions, while enjoying an authentic visit.
- Departure of visit every 1/4-hour, guided tour with free access for all individuals.
- Meeting point at the beginning of the tour.
- No reservations required.
- The tour lasts about 45 minutes.
- Immersive tour only offered in the wet gallery.