Free Guided Tours
Encounters with a sewerman and his trade:
As the node of the network, the Museum of Sewers in Paris is also an immersive visit to an operating location, exhibiting operational facilities in which teams of men and women work continuously, as they face significant risks. We offer guided tours for groups. For approximately 1 h, we present the history and construction of the Parisian sewers, their opération, the missions of the sewermen, the water and waste treatment and the animals that live in the sewers.
- Departures of visits according to the number of visitors or availability of guides.
- Time slot : from 10 am to 15:30 pm.
- Number of visitors : 25 maximum.
- Reservation required by email to this adress : firstname.lastname@example.org Specify name and location, the language spoken, contact details of the group leader, level and age of visitors, the type of visit : free or guided tour.
- Rates : from 7 to 15 people : 120 € ; from 16 to 25 people : 200 €. Payment on site.
- Meeting point at the beginning of the tour.
- The tour lasts about 1 hour.